At this year’s CAI Trade show, three field experts gave their perspective on sustainability. Howard Dakoff, Rebecca Fyffe, and Mark Waldman shared insight from the topics of LEED certification, to quick remedies to reduce your carbon footprint, to green pest solutions. Improved energy efficiency is not only a part of recent Illinois legislation, but also imperative for maintaining socio-environmentally responsible buildings and organizations. While some sustainable solutions have high initial investments, most pay for themselves within the first 3 years of their life.
- CAI: Condominium Safety State Legislative Mid-Year Update
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- How LiDAR is Helping WEC Engineer Better Solutions
- John Oliver’s Hilarious Take on Infrastructure
- Is Fiber Cement Siding Right for You?
- A Green Approach to Building Maintenance
- Infrared Cameras: The Basics
- Dryer Safety and Best Practices
- De-Icing Agents: Which Products are Best?
- 5 Things Every Property Manager Should Wish for this Holiday Season
- Why Update Your Reserve Study?
- WEC and Inside-Out Team Up for Moisture Investigation Seminar
- What you need to know about hail damage.
- Drones: the Future of Building Inspection?
- Changes to Chicago’s Energy Benchmarking Ordinance coming in 2019
Waldman Engineering Consultants
4300 Commerce Court
Lisle, IL 60532
Phone (630) 922-3000
You May Also Like
CAI: Condominium Safety State Legislative Mid-Year Update
To date, almost 20 state legislatures have considered bills in response to the tragic partial…
treywaldmanJune 15, 2022