At this year’s CAI Trade show, three field experts gave their perspective on sustainability. Howard Dakoff, Rebecca Fyffe, and Mark Waldman shared insight from the topics of LEED certification, to quick remedies to reduce your carbon footprint, to green pest solutions. Improved energy efficiency is not only a part of recent Illinois legislation, but also imperative for maintaining socio-environmentally responsible buildings and organizations. While some sustainable solutions have high initial investments, most pay for themselves within the first 3 years of their life.
- Blueprint for Success: Engaging Structural Engineers in Your Next Big Project
- Elevating Chicago: A Marvel of 19th-Century Engineering
- Navigating Winter’s Challenges: A Structural Engineering Perspective on Residential Property Care
- Understanding Balcony Support Systems: Maintenance, Damage Identification, and Material Choices.
- The Essential Role of a Structural Engineer in Condominium and HOA Repair Projects
- Foundations & Frames: Key Culprits Behind Building Movement
- The Power of LiDAR Technology in Stormwater Drainage Management for Multi-Family Associations
- A Comprehensive Homeowner’s Guide: How Often to Schedule a Structural Inspection for Your Property?
- Behind the Walls: The Damaging Effects of Unchecked Moisture
- Electric Vehicles Charge Ahead: How Condo Associations Can Keep Up
- Chicagoland Cities Requiring Periodic Inspections of Bowstring Trusses
- Blueprint for Success: AIA Contracts and Best Practices in Construction Projects
- What is “Continuous Waterproofing”?
- Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
- Asphalt: What is the Freeze-Thaw Cycle
Waldman Engineering Consultants
4300 Commerce Court
Lisle, IL 60532
Phone (630) 922-3000
You May Also Like
Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
Springtime means increased precipitation Spring is coming quickly and the increased moisture and humidity can…
treywaldmanFebruary 28, 2023