The condition of the property elements on which the reserve study is based change. The association’s financial situation and reserve fund balance change. Board members and property managers change. The condition of the property elements are always changing whether anyone likes it or not. Read our white paper below authored by Matt Hass on why it is important to have an up-to-date reserve study.
- Understanding Balcony Support Systems: Maintenance, Damage Identification, and Material Choices.
- The Essential Role of a Structural Engineer in Condominium and HOA Repair Projects
- Foundations & Frames: Key Culprits Behind Building Movement
- The Power of LiDAR Technology in Stormwater Drainage Management for Multi-Family Associations
- A Comprehensive Homeowner’s Guide: How Often to Schedule a Structural Inspection for Your Property?
- Behind the Walls: The Damaging Effects of Unchecked Moisture
- Electric Vehicles Charge Ahead: How Condo Associations Can Keep Up
- Chicagoland Cities Requiring Periodic Inspections of Bowstring Trusses
- Blueprint for Success: AIA Contracts and Best Practices in Construction Projects
- What is “Continuous Waterproofing”?
- Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
- Asphalt: What is the Freeze-Thaw Cycle
- Barcelona and Sagrada Familia
- Letter of Gratitude and Thanksgiving for our 15th Anniversary
- Reserve Study FAQs
Waldman Engineering Consultants
4300 Commerce Court
Lisle, IL 60532
Phone (630) 922-3000
You May Also Like
Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
Springtime means increased precipitation Spring is coming quickly and the increased moisture and humidity can…
treywaldmanFebruary 28, 2023