The condition of the property elements on which the reserve study is based change. The association’s financial situation and reserve fund balance change. Board members and property managers change. The condition of the property elements are always changing whether anyone likes it or not. Read our white paper below authored by Matt Hass on why it is important to have an up-to-date reserve study.
- What is “Continuous Waterproofing”?
- Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
- Asphalt: What is the Freeze-Thaw Cycle
- Barcelona and Sagrada Familia
- Letter of Gratitude and Thanksgiving for our 15th Anniversary
- Reserve Study FAQs
- CAI: Condominium Safety State Legislative Mid-Year Update
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- How LiDAR is Helping WEC Engineer Better Solutions
- John Oliver’s Hilarious Take on Infrastructure
- Is Fiber Cement Siding Right for You?
- A Green Approach to Building Maintenance
- Infrared Cameras: The Basics
- Dryer Safety and Best Practices
- De-Icing Agents: Which Products are Best?
Waldman Engineering Consultants
4300 Commerce Court
Lisle, IL 60532
Phone (630) 922-3000
You May Also Like
Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
Springtime means increased precipitation Spring is coming quickly and the increased moisture and humidity can…
treywaldmanFebruary 28, 2023
CAI: Condominium Safety State Legislative Mid-Year Update
To date, almost 20 state legislatures have considered bills in response to the tragic partial…
treywaldmanJune 15, 2022
Resurfacing a flexible (asphalt) pavement is an expensive undertaking that becomes necessary when the pavement…
treywaldmanApril 6, 2022