In this whitepaper on hail damage, our Senior Architect, Aaron Parks, discusses the steps an association can take to bounce back following a hail storm. It is imperative that proper repair specifications are drafted and the contractor does not rely on the insurance adjusters recommendations alone. See the attached paper below.
- What is “Continuous Waterproofing”?
- Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
- Asphalt: What is the Freeze-Thaw Cycle
- Barcelona and Sagrada Familia
- Letter of Gratitude and Thanksgiving for our 15th Anniversary
- Reserve Study FAQs
- CAI: Condominium Safety State Legislative Mid-Year Update
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- How LiDAR is Helping WEC Engineer Better Solutions
- John Oliver’s Hilarious Take on Infrastructure
- Is Fiber Cement Siding Right for You?
- A Green Approach to Building Maintenance
- Infrared Cameras: The Basics
- Dryer Safety and Best Practices
- De-Icing Agents: Which Products are Best?
Waldman Engineering Consultants
4300 Commerce Court
Lisle, IL 60532
Phone (630) 922-3000
You May Also Like
Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
Springtime means increased precipitation Spring is coming quickly and the increased moisture and humidity can…
treywaldmanFebruary 28, 2023
CAI: Condominium Safety State Legislative Mid-Year Update
To date, almost 20 state legislatures have considered bills in response to the tragic partial…
treywaldmanJune 15, 2022
Resurfacing a flexible (asphalt) pavement is an expensive undertaking that becomes necessary when the pavement…
treywaldmanApril 6, 2022