In this whitepaper on hail damage, our Senior Architect, Aaron Parks, discusses the steps an association can take to bounce back following a hail storm. It is imperative that proper repair specifications are drafted and the contractor does not rely on the insurance adjusters recommendations alone. See the attached paper below.
- The Power of LiDAR Technology in Stormwater Drainage Management for Multi-Family Associations
- A Comprehensive Homeowner’s Guide: How Often to Schedule a Structural Inspection for Your Property?
- Behind the Walls: The Damaging Effects of Unchecked Moisture
- Electric Vehicles Charge Ahead: How Condo Associations Can Keep Up
- Chicagoland Cities Requiring Periodic Inspections of Bowstring Trusses
- Blueprint for Success: AIA Contracts and Best Practices in Construction Projects
- What is “Continuous Waterproofing”?
- Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
- Asphalt: What is the Freeze-Thaw Cycle
- Barcelona and Sagrada Familia
- Letter of Gratitude and Thanksgiving for our 15th Anniversary
- Reserve Study FAQs
- CAI: Condominium Safety State Legislative Mid-Year Update
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- How LiDAR is Helping WEC Engineer Better Solutions
Waldman Engineering Consultants
4300 Commerce Court
Lisle, IL 60532
Phone (630) 922-3000
You May Also Like
Excess Moisture and Mold Growth
Springtime means increased precipitation Spring is coming quickly and the increased moisture and humidity can…
treywaldmanFebruary 28, 2023